Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Some Stuff....

Yeah nothing to say except... *grabs tissue* My laptop is being sent away for 7-9 days. So no simming, and I have to use the slooooow old desktop which I completely inept at editing with, because I'd have to use a mouse instead of my laptop trackpad thing.

Storytime!

My friend Sydney lent me her book and I'll tell you she's really possessive of her books, she acts like they are her children. So yesterday I left mine at home while I went out, and when I got back the book was wet. Almost all the pages had water damage at the top. So obviously I freaked out, and started remembering her threats if I messed up her book at all. "I will smack you so hard that you will be on the ground crying, and then I will kick you in the..." Well you get the point. And that was the least threatening one, some of the others I'd rather not repeat. So I decide to go Changing Hands my favorite bookstore after school, and get her a new one. Yet, it's not there. Then after a mini mental meltdown, I just gave up. Expecting her to hate me for the rest of my life. Then, Target saved my life having a copy for 30% off. So all is well in the end. Hallelujah!

Well that was your slice of my life for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment