Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Easy A...

I'd like to give you a good solid review on the movie. But I can't. Really can't. A group of people from school were going to go see Easy A today, and yesterday they told me it was at 2. So I go to the theatre at 2, and buy my ticket for the 2 o'clock showing. When I get in there no one else is there. I was like what the fack. Turns out that they changed the time. To 1 o'clock. NO one told me, so I'm walking around aimlessly texting my friend frantically. So eventually I step into the movie after it's been playing for an hour. The end was funny, but I wish I could have seen the beginning. After that I hung out in the mall and tried on some stuff, but spent all my money on wayyy to much orange chicken. Which I could definitely not even finish. So when I finally found something that I wanted to buy (pokemon cards xp) I didn't have anymore money. Well there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Well that's shit, about your friends and stuff.

    Well I hope the chicken was good? :P

    ReplyDelete