Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Azula, Drama, and Money



So Saboten Con has rolled around, and a majority of my friends are going. I'm not that into anime (just Avatar & Pokemon) but I am definitely a comic book nerd. If it was free, I would definitely go. But, a full event pass is $40 or a day pass for $20. It isn't actually that much money now that I think about it. So on Saturday my friend is having a costume making party, and I'm deciding on whether or not I want to go in costume. It would be much easier for me to just slide on some jeans, and an Avengers t-shirt and go. But, wouldn't it be fun to go in costume. I would go as Azula if I did go in costume. So, what do you think? Costume? No costume? Or should I even go at all? Just leave me a comment on what you think.

I won't talk much about drama. I'll just let you know, there is a lot flying around lately. So is there a lot of drama in your life right now? No doubt there probably is. Isn't there always. SO I'll leave you with that, until next time peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment