Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm back!

So I got back from Washington DC last night. It was a good trip I needed some downtime. And now I get back right in the opening shots of some interwebz drama. Not going to get into that. Anyway my lap top is still in the shop. Oh fricken joy. Pictures of DC will be up probably tomorrow, I've been a bit overworked since I got back. I missed two days of testing, so I have to make up the 2 hours I missed. And, I'm already a scattered person so right now everything is flying all over the place at 50 miles per hour. So everyone is doing these little about me things or something at least on my school people's Facebooks (not that really know I don't have a Facebook) or something. So I'll do one too, so you guys know at least know a little about me.

Color: Blue & Pink
TV Show: The Office
Sport: Basketball
Book: To name a few: Hunger Games, Little Brother X, and Going Bovine (So many more...)
Subject: History
Dream Career: Marine Biologist, or Junior High History Teacher (Dun judge me)
Fav thing to do: Write songs, and sing them when no one's around
Animal: Dolphins <3 Animal activist at your service
Word: Ugoogooly
Food: Pasta & Toast
Video Game: Fallout 3 & Red Dead Redemption

No you know a little bit about meh! Oh and tell me what you think about the new layout, and how I can improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment