Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Am A Fail Proving That....Well




Haha Mare come on over here and beat the hell out of me for calling the England the UK. I probably would if I were you, and now I have more fail evidence. Hey geography is not my best subject, but making mistakes is. Also, thanks for giving me a good laugh! I needed it carrying boats all day isn't exactly fun. Surprisingly you were the only one that noticed my error, or maybe it was unsurprising I don't know. And when could I turn down a good fail. The answer to that is never just so we are clear.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting how they go at you for something so minuscule. There must not be much drama over at the TS3 website. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so, I had totally forgotten about that post, that thread even. I guess the drama llama went on vacation. But, it was a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete