Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Little Dash of Me

Well, I am quite a varied person, and you will see quite a variety of posts. Photography, sims, and for now some poetry.

Drowning in a deep depression,
Crying out for wisps of love,
Dreaming of the words unspoken,
The memories now written of,
Sword in hand,
Lost inside a land of despair,
The dreams I once had,
The hope now lost,
Left behind to whither,
The sands of time pour through my fingers,
And thus I stand here dying,
Wondering if the pain will leave,
The torment get up and walk away,
Leaving me,
Alone

I wrote this last night which is usually when I do write. Tell me what you think, and more importantly what I can improve on.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your poem, it's good. The words flow well, which is important to have. I'm not so good with advice for anything, especially poetry.

    ReplyDelete