Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This is how weird it gets in the summer....

Well I was riding my bike today with my camera (I for some reason was inspired to have my camera) and I realized something. No one ever takes pictures of pigeons, or the railroad tracks, or the place where the grass meets the sidewalk. So I did. I rode around taking random pictures while riding, stopping only if inspiration really struck me that something was beautiful enough for me to take a picture of. Now you're probably thinking "What the hell! Its a damn mailbox no on needs to see a picture of it!" But, I had fun so enjoy it if you can.



1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! And some of the best photography IS of simple things like a mailbox or the sidewalk, or a couple of drops of dew on a flower petal.

    You have a great eye for simple, beautiful things. ^_^

    ReplyDelete